As the year comes to a close there are a few things I’ve been doing. One is to re-open the Paper Ivy Etsy store again after a short break! Yay! Another is thinking about how things went this year and have started planning for the year ahead. I’ve also been thinking about all the amazing people who in some way, supported Paper Ivy in 2013 and I wanted to express the gratitude I feel towards them.
- Thank you for supporting my tiny creative business.
- Thank you to those who bought something from Paper Ivy.
- Thank you especially to those who are my repeat customers!
- Thank you to those who took the time to email me or give me such wonderful feedback and reviews on the items I offer. I know how precious time is.
- Thank you to everyone who reads, and especially comments, on this blog, on the Paper Ivy Facebook page and on Twitter.
- Thank you to other creative types who encourage me.
Here is just some of the incredible feedback I’ve had from customers this year.
Paper Ivy is taking a small break for a few days to relax with family.
From me and the Paper Ivy family to you and your family, sending you our best wishes over the Christmas break.
Ah December: the busiest time of year. Lots of parties, lots of work and lots of cards and letters to write. I’m working on the brand identity for a client. I’m printing some Christmas Tree Forest cards as I type and I have other orders pending. Once I get through the urgent stuff I’m off to buy a new printer. A fancy printer. I’m a bit nervous about buying this printer. It’s expensive and the only furniture we have that’s large enough to hold it is the dining table (so no), our bed (no again), my desk (no because even if I move my current printer there still won’t be enough room for it and my computer) and well, it might fit where the stereo is. Still, I’m going to try for the stereo option before I buy more furniture. If not, then I it’s off to Ikea to find something to put it on that will fit in our space.
Then I’m off to Finders Keepers to catch up with Rowan from Frank Ideas and to go to an ABCD Meetup.
Then I’ll come home and collapse. I’ll be exhausted, but happy. How’s your December?